KEY RESEARCH Careers
As a result of increased demand for market and community information, the field force of Key Research home-based telephone interviewers is being extended to complement our call centre staffing. This is part-time work, generally involving evenings and weekends. Interviewers report to our Field Services Manager.
Key Skill Requirements
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to record accurately and quickly
- Ability to follow instructions
- Initiative and the capacity to work unsupervised
- Excellent spoken English
- Appreciation of Te Reo / Maori is an advantage
Hours of Work
- Telephone interviewing is almost exclusively conducted in the evenings from 5pm to 9pm and during the weekend, typically 10am to 9pm. Interviewers are not required to work all these hours but must be able to offer a firm commitment of hours for each project to meet deadlines.
- Those with the skills and the desire to work during the day conducting business interviews are offered occasional daytime telephone interviewing.
- The work fluctuates. Typical patterns are two to three weeks of plenty of work followed by some days of quiet time.
- Telephone interviewers work from their own home using their own phone, which needs to be available for the whole work period. Any toll calls are charged directly to Key Research.
- Work is delivered and collected by daily courier from Tauranga, Mt Maunganui and Papamoa. Interviewers must live within these areas.
If a home-based interviewer position is of interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.